The Clubhouse of the St. Petersburg Woman’s Club is an Historic building located on beautiful Coffee Pot Bayou, in the Snell Isle Neighborhood of St. Petersburg, FL that is available to rent for events.
Historic Waterfront Event Facility
The building features 2,000 square feet of ballroom space two stages, additional 500 sq. ft. of custom tiled Tea Room, outdoor patios and expansive yard, this historic venue is awaiting your transformation!
Convenient Yet Prestigious Location
The St. Petersburg Woman’s Club is just north of downtown St. Petersburg. Easily accessible via 22nd Ave. N., 4th St. N, and Interstate 275, but far enough away to capture the privacy of a waterfront park setting.
- Affordable – Special Value Package includes 13 full hours for your event! Yes… that’s THIRTEEN hours!
- Choose your own Caterer or bring in your own food
- Lovely waterfront setting among shade trees with sprawling manicured lawn – statuary and landscaping
- Amenities include 2 bars, two stages, sound system, dimmer lights
- Private areas for bridesmaids and groomsmen
- Parking around building and on Snell Isle Boulevard NE
- Large Kitchen with private entrance – commercial refrigerator and 2 additional residential refrigerators, convection oven, microwave and 4 sinks
- Flexibility to put your own signature on your event!
An enchanting foyer to welcome guests, receive gifts or just set out delicious hors d’oeuvres.
Setting Tailored By You
Foyer, Tea Room, Ballroom, 2 Stages… all for you to customize. Divide your space anyway you want. And don’t forget our 40-foot Mediterranean tiled patio overlooking the water! Add high top tables or maybe a few sofas… create a perfect gathering area… lighted and gently cooled… naturally & with ceiling fans.
Create your celebration among shady trees with a splash of tranquil sparkling waterfront. Add the historical ambiance of 1929 Mediterranean styling with tiled patio Tiki bar and a gentle breeze from our patio fans.
From tropical to traditional, funky to sophisticated, our waterfront clubhouse will transform into whatever you see in your dreams!
Maybe you’re planning a sunset ceremony by the water, an afternoon bridal or baby shower, or a fun moonlit night by the bayou… We can make it all happen!
We even have a lovely
arch to decorate as you like.
Whether it’s a park-like setting, a romantic white bridge curving over tranquil water, or a spacious lawn, we have it!
Grand ballroom, tea room, dance floor, two stages, foyer, enormous kitchen, tables/chairs, bars are available.
Add the special touches you have in mind to “make your event your own.”
We’re here to help make this the most memorable day you can imagine.
Use of our tables, chairs inside, your choice of…
- Caterer or bring in your own homemade delicacies.
- Light dimmers
- Sound system
- And on-site manager available during your event.
We set up and break down all of our equipment.
You provide and set up linens, decorations, food and beverage.
We pride ourselves on flexibility and making your day stress free!
Custom Affordable Beauty
For the budget conscious to the extravagant, our historical 1929 waterside venue will fulfill your dreams!
- Tables: 24 – 60-inch rounds, 12 – 8-foot rectangles, 7 – 6-foot rectangles, 2 Sweetheart tables (half-moon shape), 3 – high top pub tables (30” round), various antique tables and buffets that can be used for gifts, guest book etc.
- You bring the linens, dishes, silverware, chair covers, centerpieces etc.
- Chairs: 200 banquet chairs (padded seat & back) – for indoor use only.
- We offer a separate, optional package, to rent garden chairs for outside or inside events (or may also be rented from outside vendors).
- Sound System: can hook up iPod & MP3, podium & corded microphone (bring your own portable amp for outdoor ceremony)
- Provide your own music: DJ, iPod, band etc.
- Bar: 2 bar tops for 6 ft. tables that can be used inside or out.
- Brides Area with dressing room and full-length mirror. Upstairs Grooms Area
- Bridal Arch: White – you may add fabric or flowers etc.
- Kitchen: double door commercial refrigerator, 2 regular refrigerator/freezers, commercial convection oven, microwave, very large counter/prep space Separate side entrance for Caterer (Kitchen inspected regularly by the Pinellas County Health Department)
- No ice machine, bring your own ice.
- No cooking or baking available on site. Just reheating in a convection oven.
- Catering: we have no preferred list – you may choose anyone you wish or bring in your own food & drinks.
- No licenses needed to bring in alcohol or food as long as it is being served, NOT Sold. For a Cash Bar, a Licensed Bartender is required.
- Our Onsite Facility Manager will be available during your event.
- Free parking around building and on Snell Isle Blvd NE
- Beautiful waterfront setting overlooking Coffee Pot Bayou!
No additional charge for ceremony on site.
Large Catering Kitchen
The St. Petersburg Woman’s Club features a large catering kitchen that has lots of workspace, plenty of well lighted preparation areas, and a private entrance!
Whether you choose to have your event catered, or bring in your own homemade or prepared food, our spacious kitchen will help make your event a success.
The kitchen is equipped with commercial-grade appliances including a large stainless-steel refrigerator, countertop convection oven, microwave and four sinks!
The facility has multiple outdoor containers for after-event clean-up and easy disposal.